Edmund Rice Flexi School is looking for a suitably qualified Education Support Officer
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate Education Support Officer with relevant experience in a school classroom setting to join a team of dedicated educators and support staff. successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the wellbeing needs of students, and promotes their emotional, cognitive, spiritual and academic development, with the goal to eventually transition them to further education or employment opportunities.
This is a diverse and varied permanent part-time, term-time role, which will see you:
- Supporting students with a range of learning needs, including low level literacy and numeracy, mild learning disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, ADD/ADHD, including personalising the learning for individual students.
- Supporting students with classroom engagement and learning.
- Develop, understand and share strategies to support young people with specific learning and behavioural needs.
- Work closely with individuals and small groups to support learning.
- Supporting staff in providing resources for activities/programs for young people.
- Assisting teachers/youth workers with supervision on excursions, afternoon community engagement activities and other classroom activities.
- Actively contribute as part of the team to support young people including transporting students in mini vans.
Don’t miss out, submit your application now – applications will be processed as they are received and interviews held accordingly.
Position: Education Support Officer
Status: Part-time, term-time
Commencement: As soon as possible
Job Description: Click Here
For further information on this position, please contact Dijana Karaahmetovic Leader of Wellbeing on Dijana.Karaahmetovic@ereafsn.edu.au or 0418 498 493
To apply for this position, please use the link below: