Reporting to the Business Manager and working in conjunction with the Network Finance/Payroll Officer, this role will see you responsible for, but not limited to:
- Develop and maintain accounts payable processes which support the efficient and compliant operation of the Network.
- Using Xero accounting software, responsible for ensuring all accounts payable functions and compliance are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconcile statements and update spreadsheets.
- Manage credit card expense allocation, GST review and acquittal processes.
- Assist the Finance/Payroll Officer with payroll functions.
- Work collaboratively with the Business Manager, Accountant, Network Staff and Heads of Campus/Site Administration staff.
- Manage the travel and accommodation bookings for Network staff.
- Responsibility for provision of resources for the network office.
- Managing and responding to the accounts payable email inbox in an efficient and timely manner.
- Other ad hoc duties & administration functions.
Position: Finance Assistant
Status: Part-time, Permanent
Commencement: Term 1, 2023
Job Description: Click Here
Closing Date: 16 January 2023. Applications will be processed as they are received, and interviews conducted accordingly.
For further information about this position, please contact the Business Manager, Peter Romeo on 0427 378 926 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this position, please use the link below: