Reporting to the Business Manager/Network Principal and working in conjunction with the National ICT Team, this role will see you responsible for, but not limited to:
Provide ICT Support services as a local member of the nationally-distributed ICT Services team.
- Act as the service desk first point of contact for all staff across all schools in the network(s).
- Deal with all typical routine level 1 tasks:
- Resolve logon, email, VoIP telephone and printing issues; and
- Resolve issues with access to shared drives/directories.
- Analyse symptoms to determine the underlying problems.
- Resolve problems to resolution or escalate to Senior IT Engineers.
- Efficiently deal with routine service desk calls/service tickets.
- Update documentation and solutions knowledge base.
- Provide on-site installation, configuration and support as required.
- Set up new user accounts; Reset existing user accounts; Archive old user accounts;
- Work collaboratively with the Network Staff, Heads of Campus/Site Administration staff, National ICT Team, Staff and Young People.
Status: Full-time, Fixed-term (Until end of 2023)
Job Description: Click Here
Closing Date: 8 April 2023. Applications will be processed as they are received, and interviews conducted accordingly.
For further information about this position, please contact Gerard Keating, Network Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 721 890.
To apply for this position, please use the link below: