Oscar Romero Flexible Schools Network – Christie Downs, SA
Oscar Romero Flexible Schools Network is looking for suitably qualified ICT Support Officer
This is an opportunity to join a very dedicated team working in a network of flexible learning centres in SA, WA and NT. Working out of FAME Flexible Learning Centre, situated at Christie Downs, has an exciting and rewarding full-time (fixed-term until the end of 2023) opportunity for an experienced ICT Support Officer to join our dedicated team. Work alongside other professionals who strive to ensure our sites receive the best quality service, delivered with a can-do attitude. Utilise your skills to take this role to the next level with the support of your fellow ICT team.
Reporting to the Business Manager/Network Principal and working in conjunction with the National ICT Team, this role will see you responsible for, but not limited to:
Provide ICT Support services as a local member of the nationally-distributed ICT Services team.
- Act as the service desk first point of contact for all staff across all schools in the network(s).
- Deal with all typical routine level 1 tasks:
- Resolve logon, email, VoIP telephone and printing issues; and
- Resolve issues with access to shared drives/directories.
- Analyse symptoms to determine the underlying problems.
- Resolve problems to resolution or escalate to Senior IT Engineers.
- Efficiently deal with routine service desk calls/service tickets.
- Update documentation and solutions knowledge base.
- Provide on-site installation, configuration and support as required.
- Set up new user accounts; Reset existing user accounts; Archive old user accounts;
- Work collaboratively with the Network Staff, Heads of Campus/Site Administration staff, National ICT Team, Staff and Young People.
Status: Full-time, Fixed-term (Until end of 2023)
Job Description: Click Here
Closing Date: 8 April 2023. Applications will be processed as they are received, and interviews conducted accordingly.
For further information about this position, please contact Gerard Keating, Network Principal, email@example.com or 0417 721 890.
To apply for this position, please use the link below: